Cottage Rates - 2017
- Cottage rates based on 4 persons/3 bedrooms and
3 persons/2 bedrooms. There will be a surcharge for any extra persons
in the cottages. Infants and children are included as guests.
- NO PETS please.
- No smoking indoors please.
- Visitors are subject a daily charge. Visitors
must be off site by 10:00 pm.
- A $450 CDN deposit per week, by cheque or etransfer, is
required to hold a cottage rental. Deposits are non- refundable.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm.
- Checkout time is 10:00 am.
Camping Rates - 2017
||Starting at $43
||Starting at $36
- All campsites are based on 2 adults, 2
children, per campsite. There will be a charge of $15 per extra persons.
- All sites are provided with a 2 way hookup.
Most are 30 amp service.
- If you must bring your pets, please
inform your hosts beforehand. We reserve the right to refuse
some pets. Limit
of one pet/site.
- Check-in time - 12:00 pm.
- Visitors to
your campsite will be charged a fee.
- Check-out time - 11:00 am. You will be charged
a day fee after 11:00am.
Seasonal Camping Rates - 2017
– incl. water, metered 30 amp service, pumpout, winter storage
||Starting at $1,850
and Utility Trailer Storage
(includes canoes & paddleboats)
Boat & Motor Rental
Rates - 2017
After 2:00 pm
|Canoe & Paddles
We're sorry but rental boats without motors are
- All above prices are quoted before applicable
- A deposit & a completed C.C.G. Safety
Check List may be required for boat rentals
- Camping and visitor's fee charges do
not include boat launch fees.
- Prices quoted in Canadian Funds
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Reservations recommended
All persons not registered upon arrival will be
There will be a daily charge for visitors
to both cottages and/or campsites. All visitors must register at the
office. Visiting hours between 8:00 am & 10:00 pm.